To continue with Super Bowl theme, no party is complete without some chips and dip.Â I’ve included a super easy to make 7-layer dip for you to use when you are having your party.Â Feel free to modify it the way you see fit.Â I recommend that you make your own Guacamole and Salsa, maybe even find some marinated beef.
1 can – Refried Beans
1 8 oz container – Sour Cream
1 cup – Guacamole
1 cup – Salsa
4 cups – Shredded Cheese
1 can – Black Olives
1 pound – Ground Beef
- Brown the Ground Beef and drain the oil.
- Line a 9×12 serving dish with the Refried Beans
- Spread half the cheese over the Beans
- Spread the Ground Beef over the Cheese
- Sour Cream, then Guacamole, and Salsa
- Drain the Olives and spread it on top of the salsa
- Last Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top and you are ready to go!